Microsoft Dynamic CRM is business software for the efficient administration of your company. In general, Microsoft Dynamic CRM is designed to help customers and increase sales. It can be used alone or in combination with other Microsoft software.
Microsoft Dynamics CRM is available in 4 versions and the latest version was released in February 2011 with many new features such as:
To get more information about CRM software, you can check out the source www.launchpadco.com/.
1. Improved BI configuration and reporting.
2. Improved data import tools and duplicate removal capacity.
3. Relationship with the theme of improvisation.
4. Improv programming as a web service, unified event model, etc.
5. Add user license if prompted
6. Multiple settings
7. Multiple Currencies
Following are some of the features you can find in the enhanced version of Microsoft Dynamics CRM 4.0. With that in mind, let's take a look at some of the benefits.
• Allows you to track current project status
• follow the schedule; be it for meetings or project results
• Resource allocation
• Monitor project status
• Identify current problems
• Business development
• Customization features such as note tracking and business appointment reminders help you make timely decisions