Finding a big rig parking spot can be tricky, but with a little know-how it's not impossible. Follow these tips to find the perfect space:
1. Look for large, open areas. Lots with plenty of space are ideal for big rigs. Avoid areas that are crowded or have tight restrictions on how many vehicles can be parked.
2. Pay attention to the time of day. Generally, parking spots in the early morning and late evening hours are more available.
Where to Find a Big Rig Parking Spot?
Finding a Big Rig Parking spot can be a challenge, but not if you know where to look. Here are three tips for finding a good spot:
Image Source: Google
1. Check the municipal parking lot first. Many municipalities have large, dedicated parking lots specifically for big rigs. These spots are often less expensive than private lots, and they're usually close to the business you're visiting.
2. Go online. Use search engines like Google Maps to locate private parking lots that cater to big rigs. You'll need to search by city or state, and make sure the lot you choose has enough space for your truck.
3. Ask around. Talk to fellow drivers in your area and see if anyone knows of any good spots. You could also post a notice on a large sign in your vicinity asking for suggestions from others who may have knowledge about good big rig parking locations.